WHAT IS THE ANDAV CONGRESS?
The event is the main meeting point for networking and updating professionals working in the agricultural input distribution sector.
In its 11th edition, the event brought together more than 8000 participants and 150 exhibiting brands.
In 2023, the Andav Congress will take place from August 8 to 10 in São Paulo, with strategic themes and best practices for the development of agribusiness professionals, and an even larger exhibition area.
WHEN AND WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
Av. Dr. Mário Vilas Boas Rodrigues, 387 – Santo Amaro, São Paulo – SP, 04757-020
WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL SCHEDULE OF THE EVENT?
The schedule for the 12th edition is being prepared and we will share it with you soon.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN ANDAV CONGRESS?
Registrations to participate in the plenary are being sold exclusively through our sales team, with promotional values.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (11) 93405-1713
Registration to visit the exhibition will only be available in 2023.
CORONA VIRUS / COVID-19
I am concerned about the latest coronavirus outbreak, where can I find more information?
The ANDAV Congress team continues to closely monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority and we will keep all attendees informed at all times.
As an added precaution, we have implemented several additional security measures:
- Mandatory presentation of the vaccination card for all participants, exhibitors and operational staff of the event.
- Mandatory mask use.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection program at all high-volume touchpoints;
- On-site medical support;
- Raising awareness through online and on-site signage and information sharing;
- Availability of hygiene and disinfection materials for public use;
- Awareness and training for all employees on practical measures of personal prevention habits;
- Advice to exhibitors on the implementation of effective cleaning and disinfection of booths, as well as guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior.
- Installation of on-site signage informing participants of hygiene recommendations.
- Ensuring that microphones, headphones, presentation laptops and remote controls are clean between every speaking session.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE OTHER ANDAV EVENTS IN 2023?
The digital event, Conectação Andav – Mulheres da Distribuição, a meeting dedicated to women in the distribution of agricultural and veterinary inputs, with an objective and dynamic program, returns in March 2023, with no set date yet. Wait!
The Veterinary Distribution Forum, a space for resentativeness and strengthening the distribution of livestock inputs will be incorporated into the schedule of the Andav 2023 Congress Plenary.